My mission is to carefully identify the needs and objectives of my clients and then recommend the appropriate strategies to help them meet their specific goals.
- Graduate of Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University in December 2000
- Career in financial services began in 2001
- Licenses include Series 7, Series 24, Series 66, and Life/Health
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Income Protection Strategies
- Retirement Funding Strategies
I am a lifelong Michigan Resident who currently resides in Frankenmuth, with my beautiful wife Tricia. We are active members in our community, as well as our church, Trinity Lutheran Church in Reese. I enjoy traveling, playing golf and am an avid College Football and Basketball fan.
Thank you for visiting my website.